Saturday, August 18, 2007

SEC Tailgate is hard at work


The next two weeks are going to be huge and I just wanted to let you all know what we are doing and where we are going. Starting next week I will be rolling out the SEC preview. Each team will get analysis and a predicted finish. It has taken me this long to think the whole conference through and I’m still not 100% settled on an SEC East champ. There have been rumors about an SEC preview by EF, but there has been no final word.

In addition, I will include the predictions of the “professional college football writers” to see if I’m smarter than they are. Finally, keep an eye out for our final interviews with former champions. I don’t want to ruin anything, but EF has the hunger of a real killer this season. He is mad as hell and isn’t going to take losing any longer.

No comments: